Client and objective
Tallink Group wanted to build new separate brands for Tallink and Silja Line and position them in a differentiating way in all home markets (EST, FIN, LAT, SWE).
Insight and solution
From the very beginning the project was built strongly as an internal change management process where engaging and inspiring the employees was key.
Frankly worked closely together with Tallink Group during the whole inspiring and versatile project that was done across four markets and several functions.
- Analysis on existing data (incl. a partnership in implementing a large brand survey into action) and trends
- Change management: on- and offline workshops, interviews, homework
During the one year long project over 50 people from different functions participated actively in the brand work.
- Brand positioning
- Brand strategies for Tallink, Silja Line and Tallink Group
- Brand portfolio recommendations
- Brand endorsement, incl. tools for supporting brand decisions also in the future and visual examples on endorsement in various situations & channels
- Brand KPIs and measurement plan
- Recommendations on brand management structure
- Development roadmap
- 50 internal brand strategy ambassadors in several functions on four markets.
Anna-Riikka Hovi, [email protected], +358 40 540 5530