Client and objective
A new national Finnish gaming company started its operations on 1st January 2017, as the gaming operations of Fintoto, RAY, and Veikkaus merged. This company wanted to be built on a strong, human centric, generally accepted brand.
Insight and solution
The new Veikkaus is a significant part of Finnish society. For this reason and to ensure the continuing vitality of the new company it was very important to create a brand that would be generally accepted and embraced by Finns.
Frankly and hasan & partners Group supported Veikkaus in building a human centric company brand. The client team consisted of key personnel from all three merged gaming companies.
- Analysis on existing data and trends
- Quantitative research, 5 stages (4 000 Finns participated)
- Brand equity analysis, brand strategy
- Naming and brand concept analysis
- Brand endorsement
- Implementation workshops
The name, brand strategy and identity of the new company were designed on the basis of human insight:
- a brand strategy including brand architecture & endorsement (of the company brand vs. product brands)
- analysis & recommendations on a new company visual identity, concept and name (in co-operation with hasan & partners)
- rebranding the different channels, services and tools for developing the brands also in the future
- a marketing communications plan and budgeting
Anna-Riikka Hovi, [email protected], +358 40 540 5530