Application process for 2020 is closed. Please follow us for spring 2021 openings.
Are you looking to be a part of something new, yet old but exciting? Well, we have a role for you.
As an Insight Trainee, you work in multidisciplinary teams of designers, strategists, and alike to help our clients to become customer-centric. You strive to impact our clients’ strategic projects by revealing markets from the human & data perspective.
In this role, together with your seasoned colleagues, you dive deep into human behavior and research, as well as into business perspectives. Moreover, you will be supporting quantitative and qualitative market research, market analysis, and consultation work.
- You are a curious explorer who gets excited about digging into cultures and human behavior, existing market and academic research and trends, to reveal relevant perspectives unseen before
- You have an eye for details and precise with documentation and outputs
- You want to develop your skills continuously, and you are fast in learning
- You are an analytical thinker and see beyond obvious solutions
- You are a team player
You already have:
- Experience in data analysis and good knowledge of statistical methods
- Good skills with SPSS or other data analysis tools or languages
- Good communications skills
- Fluency in written and verbal Finnish and English (mandatory requirement)
Optimally, you are soon finishing your degree or have just graduated. This paid trainee period is four months long.
Apply by email
Shall this sound interesting, and you feel that you have what it takes to fill this position, apply by sending your CV and cover letter to [email protected] Send your additional questions to our Group HR Manager Cristian at [email protected]
Frankly is a business design and insights agency. Our core is in strategy and design to create lovable brands and to reshape cultures customer-centric. We help businesses to discover the new growth potential, set the strategic direction, craft brand expressions, and systematic brand experiences, and to drive the change within the organizations. We melt facts and wisdom, analysis and provocation, thinking, and making together. Frankly is part of the hasan & co family.