Application process for 2020 is closed. Please follow us for spring 2021 openings.
Are you looking to be a part of something new, yet old but exciting? Well, we have a role for you.
As a Planner, you work in multidisciplinary teams of designers, strategists, and alike to help our clients to become customer-centric. You strive to impact our clients’ strategic projects by revealing markets from the human & data perspective.
In this role, together with your seasoned colleagues, you dive deep into human behavior and trends, as well as into business perspectives conducting and cascading appropriate relevant trend analysis to understand or deepen knowledge on markets, cultures, competitive environments and target audiences of our clients’ brands.
Moreover, you´re championing the consistency of use of processes across all parts of the agency supporting consultation work. Occasionally, you are responsible for the project management and coordination of larger strategic client projects.
- You are a curious explorer who gets excited about digging into cultures and human behavior, existing market and academic research and trends, to reveal relevant perspectives unseen before
- You have an eye for details and precise with documentation and outputs
- You want to develop your skills continuously, and you are fast in learning
- You are an analytical thinker and see beyond obvious solutions
- You are a team player
- Demonstrate through attitude and everyday actions support for a culture of diversity and inclusion; respect for others, collaboration, responsibility and accountability.
You already have:
- Experience in analyzing consumer trends
- Good project management skills and some related work experience
- Good communications skills
- Fluency in written and verbal Finnish and English (mandatory requirement)
Optimally, you are soon finishing your degree or have just graduated. This paid trainee period is four months long.
Apply by email
Shall this sound interesting, and you feel that you have what it takes to fill this position, apply by sending your CV and cover letter to [email protected] Send your additional questions to our Group HR Manager Cristian at [email protected]
Frankly is a business design and insights agency. Our core is in strategy and design to create lovable brands and to reshape cultures customer-centric. We help businesses to discover the new growth potential, set the strategic direction, craft brand expressions, and systematic brand experiences, and to drive the change within the organizations. We melt facts and wisdom, analysis and provocation, thinking, and making together. Frankly is part of the hasan & co family.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!